Credits and Acknowledgements
A WAVE OF CHANGE BEGINS HERE
At WellBoring, we recognize that every drop in the ocean of change counts.
Our Donors, Funders and Volunteers: The Heart of Our Mission!
Your contributions are the essence of our operations, creating lasting impacts in communities across Africa helping to solve the water problem. We are immensely thankful for your support and belief in our mission.
A Special Thanks to Our Groundbreakers
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to the WellBoring GroundWater NGO team and all those working tirelessly on the ground. Your dedication is the vital current propelling our mission forward.
- Benjamin Koyoo: The driving force ensuring continuous water flow and making every project a success.
- Stephen Omondi: Our head and heart on site, whose expertise forms the foundation of our wells, also enlighten many through our tutorial videos.
- Lamin Saneh and his Team for making every well a sustainable spring of hope in The Gambia.
A Special Thanks to Our Creative Wavemakers:
- Britta Althaus of mobilee: For her dedicated leadership and endless hours in graphic and screen design, setting far more than the visual narrative of our brand. Her passion and commitment have been pivotal in shaping our identity.
- Marie Grohe of Yuma Design: Contributing inspirational artwork and empathic graphic design that continuously enhances our communication tools and profiles our identity.
- Robert Pietschmann, Ajay Pulickal, and the Riversite Team: For their exceptional support in website development, going far beyond the call of duty.
- Annette Rieger of mobilee: Fact-checking and research champion, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our content.
- Erick Omollo: For his pivotal role in directing, producing, and strengthening our video-tutorial production.
- Benjamin Dürr: Whose passionate video editing brings the realities of our work to the wider world.
- Anya Igwe and Zhang Hao: For their volunteer proofreading, and inspiring insights and perspectives.
Photographic Contributions and Rights
- Paul Wilson, Natalie Howson, Ian Govendir, Nigel Linacre, Philippe Grohe, Mattias Boch. Our sincere thanks to Natalie, Paul and Ian and everyone else from the WellBoring family for capturing and sharing powerful moments from the field, allowing us to use these images to tell our story.
This website was entirely funded by Philippe Grohe and Matthias Boch.
All content on this website, including text, photographs, and videos, is copyrighted by WellBoring Germany e. V. and its affiliates in collaboration with mobilee. Reproduction, downloading, or use of this content for personal or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without prior written consent. All photographs are copyright protected and credited to their respective photographers.
The WellBoring brand and logo are the property of the WellBoring Charity, UK. Any unauthorized use, replication, or alteration of the brand and logo is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from the WellBoring Foundation.
The concept, design, and textual elements of this website are the intellectual property of mobilee. Unauthorized use or replication of these elements is also strictly prohibited without prior written consent.Be WellBoring